Not your typical consultant.
Valley Schools has been a leader in insurance administration, vendor contracting, and consulting services for over thirty years. As a nonprofit corporation, Valley Schools #1 priority is advising and providing our member’s best-in-class service at the most competitive rates possible. Our track record speaks volumes!
What makes the Valley Schools model so consistently successful?
- More buying power with over 35,000 members and growing.
- Experienced, topnotch school finance and business administrative governance as well as exemplary insurance administration leadership.
- Employees at Valley Schools are committed to excellence, and continue to innovate and expand services to meet marketplace changes.
- Active, effective claims management.
- Advanced solutions for medical and pharmacy plan strategies to control costs.
- Innovative and comprehensive wellness solutions for employees. Valley Schools offers our premium wellness platform and custom programs to all members at no additional cost, which includes access to a full-time Wellness Director and additional wellness coordination staff.
- Ongoing, assertive contract negotiation for all lines of service including health insurance, health care plans, and group health insurance.
3.32% four-year medical renewal average for all members!
Valley Schools Management Group has several groups it manages, including the:
- Valley Schools Worker’s Compensation Group (VSWCG)
- Valley Schools Insurance Group (VSIG) which handles property and liability insurance
- Valley Schools Employee Benefits Group (VSEBG) which provides health, dental, life, short term disability, vision, COBRA, and other employee benefits.